Mental Health First Responder
This training teaches the student to recognise various mental health problems and what to do until further help is available. See below for list of topics covered
- Identification of various mental health conditions
- Signs and symptoms of poor mental health
- How to start a conversation with someone who is suffering
- How to mind your own mental health
- How to promote positive mental health in the workplace
Companies can train staff at level 1/2/3
Level 1 is a half day awareness
Level 2 is a full day more in dept course with similar topics
Level 3 is a two day course that gives the staff the tools and materials to deliver a short 2 hour awareness on positive mental health within their workplace.
Price depends on programme delivered. Contact us for more info.